| [A] Booking &
1. Concessions for this production are:
Children under 16 years and Concessions over 65 years
2. All Children must
have their own seat.
3. Wheelchair access is available, but MUST be booked
in advance as we cannot accommodate wheelchairs arriving on the door. We
reserve 3 spaces per performance.
4. All reserved tickets (pay on
arrival) must be collected and paid for at least 10 mins before the start of a
performance - any tickets not collected in this period may be re-sold. All such
reserved tickets must be paid for in full.
5. Booking Fee for this
production: There are no online charges for using Credit/Debit cards for this
production - however we would appreciate and encourage a donation towards these
booking costs (which the club pays).
6. Cheques Payable to "Hanham
Players", we are unable to accept cheques or cards at the door.
7. It is
the purchasers responsibility to order/request appropriate concessionary ticket
rates. Please do not book a concessionary or child seat for an adult or
children under 4 years as you will be asked to pay the difference or refused
8. Online booking closes 3 hours before the start of a performance.
9. Regrettably we cannot offer Refunds or Exchanges on any tickets sold or
[B] At the Venue:
10. Doors open 30 mins
before the productions begins.
11. Please arrive promptly to be seated
prior to the start of the performance - late arrivals will be asked to wait for
a suitable break or scene change to be admitted. Very late arrivals (over 30
mins) may not be admitted.
12. Flash photography and the use of video
equipment is prohibited during performances.
13. Should there be any prams
or buggies, they cannot be left in the aisles - they must be placed at the rear
of the auditorium.
14. There is a bar available from doors open, during the
interval and after the performance. Please order interval drinks before the
start to reduce queuing time in the interval.
[C] General Ts and
15. Hanham Players reserves the right to make any change
whatsoever in the performance, seating, event owing to any unforeseen or
16. Hanham Players reserves the right to cancel or
abandon the performance/event for reasons beyond their control without notice
and without liability to pay any person compensation or damage whatsoever,
other than at their discretion to pay a possible percentage or maximum refund
to the ticket holder of the value of the ticket.
17. Hanham Players
reserves the right to refuse admission to any production.
Ticketsource contractual Terms and Conditions take precedence over any
information on websites, facebook and/or press advertising.